Please contact the Librarian to check out any of these materials.
Library Check-out Policy:
- Only current member of the guild are allowed to check books out
- No more the three (3) items shall be checked out at any time to any one member
- Return Due Date is the date of the next regular meeting of the guild. When possible, a reminder email will be sent; however, it is expected that the item(s) will be returned by the “due date” meeting or sent by a fellow member attending the meeting or delivered directly to the Librarian. No books shall be checked out over the summer break unless previous arrangements are made.
- Library items are to be returned directly to the Librarian and will not be available for check-out until processed.
- Past-due Fine breakdown:
- $1/item for being one (1) month late
- $2/item for two (2) months
- $4/item for three (3) months
- $8/item for four (4) months
- $16/item for five (5) months
Summer months are included the past due month’s accumulation.
At six (6) months the item(s) shall be purchased by the member. The replacement value of the item(s) is at the discretion of the Librarian.
- Any member owing fines shall not be allowed to check-out privileges until fines are paid in full.
- The books may be returned via the US Post Office to the Librarian